I can't get Shadowbox to work with Jquery

I can't get Shadowbox to work with Jquery

zeckdude
I wrote my html and my script as I thought is correct, but it's still not working. I am trying the very first example on the shadowbox site, where you click on a link and an image opens up in the shadowbox.

Can anybody tell me what I am doing wrong?

Here is a link to where I tried the script. http://amatorders.com/shadowbox_test/shadowbox_test.html. Please view the source and tell me what I am doing wrong. I really appreciate all help!

Re: I can't get Shadowbox to work with Jquery

brco3837
It has to do with the order in which you're importing your javascript files.
It needs to be jQuery -> jQuery-adapter -> shadowbox