I cannot get shadow working

Ken

I cannot get shadow working

Can anybody lend a hand.

Thank you.
Ken
I have all the code in, but the link just pops open a new window.

<link href="shadowbox/shadowbox.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css"/>

 The History Channel
Ken

Re: I cannot get shadow working

Ken
woops,

<link href="shadowbox/shadowbox.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css"/>

Ken

Re: I cannot get shadow working

Ken
woops,

you can see the code here

www.kenvella.com/2010

I only have the code on the history channel thumb image.

Thanks again.

Re: I cannot get shadow working

r32adt3db
You try removing the 'players' and 'languages' lines, just to see if the basic configuration works?

Are your paths correct for where you are calling .js files from?

For instance, are your shadowbox files really stored in a folder /shadowbox/ ?

Also, since you only have a one of your images linked that I can see, you should tell us which images you have linked, so we don't have to try all of them or look all over the source code.

Also, it would probably be much cleaner from a coding standpoint and functionality if you built your website using DIV's instead of tables.

Re: I cannot get shadow working

Shadowbox cannot find any of its support files - language, players, etc.
You are loading shadowbox.css and shadowbox.js from a folder called shadowbox. Shadowbox also expects all its support files to be within that same folder, in sub-folders like players/ (for all the player files), languages/ (for the language files), adapters/ (for adapter files), and libraries/ (for Sizzle, mediaplayer, swfobject, etc). None of these appear to be on your system.
Ken

Re: I cannot get shadow working

Ken
Thank you.

I tried all of this except re-building with divs. Still not working.

Man I was hoping this would be a 1,2,3 process.