I have a problem with the atribute rel="shadowbox"

I have a problem with the atribute rel="shadowbox"

Angel
I am developing a web page of advertisements, and:

I have a bucle with "while", that repeats itself while rows (advertisements) exist in my database, 3 fields are of images and I want that they are seen in the same gallery, but when i put the atribute rel="shadowbox[1]" on the images, the while repeats the atribute, and the gallery shows ALL the images of ALL the advertisements of my webpage, and  I want that it shows only the images of one advertisement.

How i can do this????

Thank you