I want to change the background color. HOW??

I want to change the background color. HOW??

scotth
I've looked through all the code, and can't find a thing! It's blue and I just want to make it gray. Possible?

Site:
www.hgarage.com

Thanks in advance

Re: I want to change the background color. HOW??

emanuelmaruio
Hi You have select back round option then click mouse pointer right site inspect element option available then you click the now you can see which code for use back round. Then you use that code. Click here for more information