IE 6 Problems

webwiz123
On Internet Explorer 6 instead of playing FLV movies it wants to download. If I refresh the page, F5, The shadobox runs OK then.

Any help is appreciated.

the site is www.dreamimages.net

Re: IE 6 Problems

webwiz123
I found that Accordion Panel magic VII is conflicting with shadobox 1.0 on IE6

Any solution besides not using the accordion to this issue?

thanks,

Re: IE 6 Problems

webwiz123
After testing a few times, its not the accordion problem.

Re: IE 6 Problems

no64
... any solution at all???

I got the same problem recently. Everything worked fine with Shadowbox 1.0 , but version 2.0 wanted to download in IE 6. And then abrupt the version 1.0 also wanted to download.