IE (6 and7) overlay Problem

coffein
Hello,

first of all: this is a great script! Well done!

but i got some trouble with the problem child IE:

I have thumbnail-gallery. A click on a thumbnail opens the shadowbox. this works well in all browsers. The problem is, if i close the shadowbox and click on another thumbnail, it opens again, but the overlay-div is behind the main content.
if i turn off the animation, the overlay work correct, but if i click on "next", the next image is not loaded.

i've got a sample page here:
http://wip.skalar-server.de/IEProblem_52.html

oh, and i'm using the mootools framework r1.2b2. i had to replace the fx.Styles with fx.Morph to make it work with 1.2

Re: IE (6 and7) overlay Problem

coffein
well... I fixed it with a workaround.

i changed line 791

if(options.animate){

if(options.animate && options.fadeDuration>0){

and the i set the fadeDuration-option to 0. now the overlay is not fading in. thats ok for me as long as the image-resizing is animated.

but thats not the silver bullet :/