IE Failure (IE7 and IE8), FF/O/C Perfect

IE Failure (IE7 and IE8), FF/O/C Perfect

aarongreenlee
Hello,

I am a big fan of this script. I've recently found it and instantly knew this was the one to rely on. Somehow, I am missing something for IE. I have read the forum (many, many posts) and confirmed the doctype, checked the borders in the CSS, validated the HTML and CSS and disabled the other JavaScript items on my site.

Any ideas?
http://www.aarongreenlee.com

Thanks for your help. This is a great community.

-Aaron Greenlee

Re: IE Failure (IE7 and IE8), FF/O/C Perfect

build
G'day Aaron,
Got me buggared mate but try moving all the shadowbox stuff to the very last item in the head.

beers,
build

Re: IE Failure (IE7 and IE8), FF/O/C Perfect

Aaron Greenlee
I'm stumped as well... I have moved the page to http://www.aarongreenlee.com/index_test.cfm and have moved on to a FLASH viewer. I'm not as happy with the flash viewer, but if I can't figure this IE issue out soon I will have to move on.

No errors are thrown in IE.

Thanks,

-Aaron

Re: IE Failure (IE7 and IE8), FF/O/C Perfect

build
Did you try my suggestion?
then you will wonder why you get no replies.