IE. Image appearing at the bottom of the page

IE. Image appearing at the bottom of the page

Toledoh
Hi All,

In IE, the image is appearing at the bottom of the page, below all the content and the tansparent background...  I've seen that others have had this problem fixed with the DOCTYPE, however I have that currently.

Can anyone help?

Cheers,
Tim

Re: IE. Image appearing at the bottom of the page

Wizzud
Web-accessible page?

Re: IE. Image appearing at the bottom of the page

Toledoh

Re: IE. Image appearing at the bottom of the page

Wizzud
doctype should be the first line of the document

you've also got errors in search.cgi :
a. "unterminated string literal" javascript error on line 35
b. check out the correct syntax for body on[un]load='...' - should be the name of a function (eg 'load'), not a call of a function (eg 'load()')

Re: IE. Image appearing at the bottom of the page

Also, the FAQ could save you some time in the future. See the last question.