IE alert window problem

qtx

IE alert window problem

qtx
First up, thanks for this great little script!

Now my problem..

Whenever i load my page in IE7 i keep getting that annoying alert popup from IE warning me of scripts and ActiveX elements. But when i load up the ShadowBox examples (from it's homepage or from my local hd) it keeps qiuet..  (btw everything works, no problem with height, overlays or whatever)

I know i'm missing something but i can't figure out what.

Here is my code:
http://pastebin.com/m1ffde416

Any help would be greatly appreciated
qtx

Re: IE alert window problem

qtx
nevermind.. once i had uploaded the files and refreshed the page it disappeared