IE8, jQuery, Error

pmist
Hi

So, I'm loving shoadowbox, so good.

But I'm having a problem.

Upon testing my site IE8 Beta is throwing up an error when I click an image to be opened with shadowbox.

The error reads:

An error has occured in the script on this page.
Line: 23
Char: 1286
Error: Invalid argument.
Code: 0

So, any ideas?
It works fine in all other browsers.

You can see it by going to http://www.aislezero.co.uk/xindex.php and clicking on any of the images in the section 'Last 5 Taken'.

Many thanks

Re: IE8, jQuery, Error

pmist
Right,

this

http://n2.nabble.com/Internet-Explorer-7-throws-jQuery-error-td1311203.html#a1311210

went some way to stopping the error popping up, however, now my image does not load up. Screen fades to black and then nothing more.

Any thoughts?

EDIT: I've now noticed that the image WILL show up if I scroll a bit, but only once I scroll a bit. It also allows me to scroll forever which is very odd.

Is there a solution?

Re: IE8, jQuery, Error

otheroom
I'm using just using Shadowbox with the base adapter and I'm seeing the same thing with IE8 so it's not necessarily a JQuery issue.