Iframe shadowbox embed code

jbeadle
I have been trying to add shadowbox to an iframe using the code found on the usage page, without success.

I am able to get it working for an image, however any other type of media, whether swf, youtube etc. results in a semitransparent black screen.

I have found a number deal of questions similar to mine, both here and on Stack Overflow, yet no definitive answer.

Is there not just a sample script  and embed link code for embedding a youtube or vimeo video into an iframe using shadowbox?

Below is the script code I've been wrestling with as well a the link.

Script

 <script type="text/javascript"> Shadowbox.init({ language: 'en', players: ['img', 'html', 'iframe', 'qt', 'wmp', 'swf', 'flv'] }); </script>
Link

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
JB