Image is opening in browser with out animation?

Image is opening in browser with out animation?

learn
I can't figure out why when my thumbnails are clicked the image is plainly opened in the browser with no shadowbox effect or animation.

my <head> looks like this:

<head>
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="src/css/shadowbox.css">

...etc

Then I've added a rel="shadowbox" into each a href tag for each image in the body.

Please advise, thank you.

Re: Image is opening in browser with out animation?

Wizzud
This may be a stupid question but ... have you run Shadowbox.init(); ?

Re: Image is opening in browser with out animation?

learn
no, no not stupid at all, forgive me for not including it in my original post. I'm not sure if I did it correctly but I did also include this snippet as the first entry in my <head> tag. Is that right?

<script type="text/javascript"> YAHOO.util.Event.onDOMReady(Shadowbox.init); </script>

Re: Image is opening in browser with out animation?

Wizzud
Make it the last thing in the <head> tag

Re: Image is opening in browser with out animation?

learn
Brilliant, it works! You're a life saver!

Re: Image is opening in browser with out animation?

learn
If you'll be so kind as to indulge one more question...

Currently the titles for my images contain title, medium, date, and dimension information. It is long enough that it has to be <br> into two lines. In shadowbox, the second line of the title is appearing cropped behind the image. Is there a way to show both lines?

Also, is there a way that I can remove the underline from the P, N, C in "Previous, Next, Close", and also change the font size?

Thanks!

Re: Image is opening in browser with out animation?

Wizzud
1. CSS rules:
#shadowbox_title { ... }
...and...
#shadowbox_title_inner { ... }

 - change height (and maybe padding?)

2. CSS rules:
#shadowbox_toolbar_inner div { ... }
...and/or...
#shadowbox_toolbar_inner div span.shortcut { ... }
...and/or...
#shadowbox_nav_close,
#shadowbox_nav_previous,
#shadowbox_nav_next { ... }

- change text-decoration
- change/add font-size

Depending on new font-size you may have to change some heights too: