Improvement sugguestion for Shadowbox

taihan
I always wondering why the gallery feature was just based on link in the html file. This way it is always hard to fire it from flash using and external xml. I came across another lightbox based media viewer it is called Milkbox. And just for this case it has some functions to solve it. Unfortunately it is weak in all other features. I love shadowbox but in this point it is still weak so I was hoping if you could integrate that feature in your code somehow.

here is the link to milkbox
http://reghellin.com/milkbox/