In one blogger two shadowbox - close button not working

In one blogger two shadowbox - close button not working

erngab
In one blogger two shadowbox. Close button not working.

http://testclosebuttons.blogspot.com/

Separately, when only one - work (both work separately).
I try with 2 separately shedobox.css / shedobox.јс - the same result.

Regards Ernest!

Re: In one blogger two shadowbox - close button not working

GeorgeBennett
I am trying to include shadowbox in my project its working good but close button in the bottom is not working when i try to click on it. I have testing in all browsers same status in all. I am working for admission essay writing service project. ideas??

Re: In one blogger two shadowbox - close button not working

conniemount
The blogger shadowbox in supplying more number of information to the readers. our writing company is providing the opportunity for getting great ideas and also things. I am working as writer. i can learn more writing tips from online.