Quantcast

Initialize and load a Shadow box from an anchor?

Initialize and load a Shadow box from an anchor?

JCH2
I have unique situation where content is dynamically loaded into a page; multiple links in a submenu change a content area. Some loaded content should include thumbnails to launch a Shadowbox gallery, but content loaded this way does not work in using the standard class, id, and/or rel designations on thumbnail links. Also, designating a load time javascript to initialize individual subcontent gallery links does not work either; script dynamically loaded as content is not executed.

Is there a way on the fly for loaded content for the links themselves to initialize and load a gallery when selected? I couldn't quite figure this out from the documentation.