Internationalizing with Joomla! and Joom!Fish...

Internationalizing with Joomla! and Joom!Fish...

ChaosKnign
Hi Michael,

I've been trying to get Shadowbox to load up different shadowbox.js libraries depending on what language is active on a Joomla! site or, what would be better for me, to be able to write some language.ini files using J!'s framework to internationalize to no avail.

I'm not all that savvy with JS, so the method of pulling those values out, so they may be substituted using J!'s framework or PHP is evading me.

I had done a search on the forum first to see if this had been discussed, I only came up with you stating having the ability to pull values out as a possibility.

Any thoughts, advances, or tips?

Thanks in advance!

K-9