Quantcast

Is it possible to add a url link to the popped up image?

Is it possible to add a url link to the popped up image?

falkor
I have it working were the the image pops up, but can I add a url to that image?

Re: Is it possible to add a url link to the popped up image?

connorv
Also interested in this!!

Re: Is it possible to add a url link to the popped up image?

cathytreat
I think we can add the url link to the popped up image.But i do not know code and correct information.I read some articles about this types topics but i forgot the correct information.You can try some  links  and that will get from the internet and other sources.