Is there a way to have our shadowbox modal to open in any particular html element like <div>

Is there a way to have our shadowbox modal to open in any particular html element like <div>

Saksham
Was wondering if we could by any way have our shadowbox modal to open in any particular html element like in any particular <div> tag.Rather than it pops up on complete screen i want to restrict it to a particular division <div> can this be done? I hope i am clear,any leads would be appreciated.