Is there anyway to allow users to view images larger?

lu

Is there anyway to allow users to view images larger?

lu
I'm using the light-box to display a series of vertical images w/ small text that measure at least 1200px long (they were designed for blogs, but im intending to display them here)
How could i do this? Could i?

Re: Is there anyway to allow users to view images larger?

CodeMonster
I'm not sure I understand your question.

There is an example on the home page (if you scroll to the very bottom), there should be a button that that says [Draggable]. Check that out, if you haven't already

Is this something you are referring to, displaying over sized images without losing its original size?