JQuery but no shadowbox

Baudesign
This post was updated on .
Hi everyone,

I am trying to implement Shadowbox on my new Shopify template (work in progress), and for some reason, it just does not work at all. The javascript is there, but nothing happens.

Here have a look.

Any suggestions? Should I use another js framework?

Thanks

Patrick

=====================================

I switched for the YUI framework. Same result. :-(

Re: JQuery but no shadowbox

IchDu
YAHOO.util.Event.onDOMReady(function(){
        // Shadowbox optional Options
        var options = {
                counterType: 'skip',
                continuous: true,
                handleLgImages: 'drag'
        };
        Shadowbox.init(options);
 });

it should be look like this:
YAHOO.util.Event.onDOMReady(function(){
        // Shadowbox optional Options
        var options = {
                counterType: 'skip',
                continuous: true,
                handleLgImages: 'drag'
        };
        Shadowbox.init(options);
 });

you have forgotten the ' ' to say that the url is a string.
omg my english...

Re: JQuery but no shadowbox

Baudesign
Ahhh! Thanks IchDu. Now it works well with the YUI framework and i am not touching anything else for the moment.

The original template code, by the way, based on Liquid is:

<script type="text/javascript"> YAHOO.util.Event.onDOMReady(function(){ // Shadowbox optional Options var options = { counterType: 'skip', continuous: true, loadingImage: '{{ 'loading.gif' | asset_url }}', handleLgImages: 'drag' }; Shadowbox.init(options); }); </script>
...for those who might be interested in this fine viewer.

Thanks again.