Quantcast

JW Player 6 - new Embed method?

tunjic
With the release of JW6, the file player.swf is no longer included. Instead, the jwplayer.js detects whether to load code that handles either html5 or flash media.  Read more about it here:
http://www.longtailvideo.com/support/jw-player/28834/migrating-from-jw5-to-jw6

JW6 only allows the jwplayer().setup() javascript embed method.

With these changes, how should we embed the new JW6 player in a shadowbox?

Re: JW Player 6 - new Embed method?

John King
Anyone have any suggestions for this? We are dead in the water over hear with JW Player 6.

Re: JW Player 6 - new Embed method?

tunjic

Re: JW Player 6 - new Embed method?

John King
Hey, don't blame you. Thanks for the link, I'll take a look.

John