JW Player License included?

Aritz
Hi. I'm making a web site for my animation studio as a internet portafolio. I would like to know if I purchase Shadowbox 2 license, if JW Player license is included too, or I need too purchase it separately from Jeroen's page.
Thanks.

Re: JW Player License included?

travep
Artiz, did you get an answer to this?  I'm thinking that maybe that's why my player isn't working.  Does yours work without a license?

Re: JW Player License included?

Aritz
Hi travep. No I don't get any answer. I don't purchase any license yet, but all is working well, including JW Player for FLV files. But I found some ┬┐bugs? in Firefox (yes usually all works well in FF). Simply it can't reproduce anything, and in IE works well. BUT I noticed that it works well if you play it from internet. It is quite strange. In my hard disk doesn't work but if I upload the web to server all is working fine :). Another thing to fix, if you use JW Player previewsly, is to copy the player to the page root or to the same level as the html where are you calling shadowbox.

Re: JW Player License included?

travep
I got it working.  The way we did it was to use the scripts that are under a wordpress implementation in the same server.  We aren't using wordpress but it works when we install it for this purpose.  That all sounds like a licensing issue to me b/c nothing else changed.

Thanks for your response...

Travis