JWPlayer6's JavaScript Does Not Work Inside of ShadowBox.js's DIV

JWPlayer6's JavaScript Does Not Work Inside of ShadowBox.js's DIV

JayPlay
Hello there. I've placed an instance of JWPlayer6 inside the DIV...

In the JWPlayer6 script tag, I'm trying to use the JavaScript API to change elements inside ShadowBox, but it is completely ignored. I am just trying to put this piece of javascript inside...

<script> jwplayer("myElement1").onPause( function(event){ document.getElementById('myElement1').style.display = 'none'; }); </script>
Does anyone know why this happens??? It works perfectly OUTSIDE of the ShadowBox div. Is there a way to add custom JavaScript inside ShadowBox.js?

Thanks in advance for any help, and regards,
JP