L has no properties

bmccune
Ok so I have another problem....I'm just full of them.

Now when I attempt to load from an iframe I get the following error from firebug in Firefox

L has no properties

The shadowbox words fine if I try and load it from the original frame but the iframe won't and gives me that error. Thanks again! I know I'm a pest right now. Just really excited to see it working.

Re: L has no properties

bmccune
Ok it's not just the iframe content. Because now when I try to plugin the shadowbox to my news ticker it gives me the same error.  I think this is happening because both areas are populated using javascript. I'm not sure why its the same error though. Because both are populated differently. Thanks again!

Re: L has no properties

bmccune
Fixed it. What was happening was my News ticker must have had the same variable causing a conflict. When I remove the news ticker the main section works. So I'll go threw and re-write the news ticker. Problem Solved....now for the resizing! :)