Quantcast

Licensing

customer
Hello,

I plan to include Shadowbox in my product. But I sell my product to many customers. Does single/multi-developer version equal to OEM license?

My product can work without ShadowBox, it just will be a new feature (I mean that I do not plan to resell ShadowBox). Also I can mention in my product's license that customer will have ability to legally use ShadowBox with my product but will not be able to use ShadowBox outside of my soft.

Is it OK to buy one of your commercial licenses for such purposes?