Linking Image to External site with shadowbox.

Linking Image to External site with shadowbox.

ThisIsLena
I'm using Shadowbox on wordpress. Everything seem to be working well except that I am unable to link an image to a site. For example:
a href="http://mydomain.com rel="shadowbox"
img src="http://mydomain.com/image.png
/a
Please advise. Thank you!

Re: Linking Image to External site with shadowbox.

ccollett
I too am trying to figure this out. I am opening shadowbox using javascript, not href. Can anyone shed some light on this?

Re: Linking Image to External site with shadowbox.

Wizzud
Try putting a terminating slash on the url, eg 'http://www.mydomain.com/'.