Load a Div within Shadowbox

James
Im new to coding so require someone to point me towards an example or how I would do this.

What I want is when I click a link, it brings up a specific div hidden in the page possibly.

At the moment I have set it so that it brings up a page with the content I wanted to display in a shadow box, but that is obviously no good.

Apologies if this has been posted millions of times, but I have searched and browsed the first 7 pages with no luck.

Re: Load a Div within Shadowbox

dataload

The inline player does what you want. just give your hidden div an id and then point the shadowbox link as though it were an in-page anchor e.g.

Re: Load a Div within Shadowbox

James
Excellent, thank you!