s2s

Hi All,

I have managed to load galleries into shadowbox via a flash button, even single images, but I can't load external pages, HTML pages or inline content in shadowbox from a flash button.

This is the code in my html page

script type="text/javascript">

var openShadowbox = function(content, height, width, player, title){
    Shadowbox.open({
        content:    content,
                height: height,
                width: width,
        player:     player,
        title:      title,
    });
};

</script>

this is the code i use on the flash button

        var url:URLRequest = new URLRequest("javascript:openShadowbox('test.html', '400', '400', 'html', 'html page');");
        navigateToURL(url,"");

Any help would be appreciated.

Cheerio,

S.S.

s2s

Re: Loading an HTML page into shadowbox from a flash button.

s2s

Forget it, solved the issue

the flash button should have a content value of 'iframe' not html

Cheerio,

S.S