Han

In an OLD project (jquery 1.3) and an older version of shadowbox, I was able to load a new shadowbox with the current one still open. (replaced the open shadowbox with the new one).

to do this I use a function like:

var s = window.parent;

function loadnewcontent()
{
        s.Shadowbox.open({
                player: 'iframe',
                title: 'LOGIN',
                content: '<url to content>',
                width: 700,
                height: 400

I would call the script from the content of the open shadowbox. Basically a link in the current shadowbox that calls loadnewcontent().

In the old version the shadowbox would close and reopen with the new content.  In the newest version, it just hangs, nothing changes at all, no javascript errors are thrown.  Any insight?