difexto
Shadowbox is perfect and works perfectly apart....

when i want to play a video, i have to wait that the shadowbox load fully the video before i can play it and access the controls. Check the following adress and click the bottom link to the video : http://hktraz42.free.fr/MyWeb2/www/index.php5?module=pro&group=projet&action=project&num=1 . If u wait around 3minutes, u'll get the chance to see it!

Please somebody got an idea ?

Re: Loading problems with videos

You have some other JavaScript errors on that page that are halting script execution. You need to clean those up before I can see what might be wrong with your Shadowbox implementation. If you don't know what I'm talking about, use Firefox with the Firebug extension to diagnose the issue.