Minor Safari annoyance

Billy Shears-2
I love Safari and my problem is just an annoyance and doesn't affect the functionality of anything on my site. If you go to http://www.30aguide.com/news and click on the polaroid to the right where it says "click to view sponsor's video" a site on my server loads through SB from a slideshow script found at  http://slideshow.barelyfitz.com. If you have tabs on in Safari you can see that after clicking the polaroid to load the site that the spinning wheel starts going in the tab and doesn't stop or go away. I was seeing if anyone had an idea of why this is. It only happens when I try to load a page through SB, photos work fine. I'm using the latest jquery pack - 1.2.6 with SB, the sites being loaded are php files, the SB is called up with "javascript:Shadowbox.open({ type: 'iframe', content: 'http://www.30aguide.com/testpage.php', title: 'Image', height: 350, width: 400 });" Also I'm on v3.1.1 of Safari.

Like I said, this is a cosmetic problem and doesn't show up in IE or Firefox. Any ideas? Thanks.