Mis-matched widths

smappdooda
This started happening in the newer version of SB I noticed, but I finally got annoyed enuff with it to address it.

The width set in the link and what SB opens to does not match.

Example: http://sethgrabel.com/temp/index.php (Click on "about")

I have an html page with a width of 780. If I put the width as 780 in the rel tag it does not open to 780. I have to adjust it to something like 910 to get rid of the scrollbars and have it open full size. SB didn't used to do this. What's up? Am I missing something?

Re: Mis-matched widths

dataload
strange one, does it make any difference if you don't set the animSequence in shadowbox.init?

Re: Mis-matched widths

smappdooda
Nope no difference. Does anyone else have this issue?