Mobile device scrolling

smappdooda
I did a search for this, but all I could find was posts about the SB appearing at the top of a page. Almost all of my websites are centralized, BUT when the SB opens, if the viewable area is bigger than the SB on say, an itouch or iphone, I can only see part of it. I can't scroll around to see the rest. It just moves the whole window. (www.bizzarobydesign.com for example)

Is there a way to automatically add scrollbars to the SB on a mobile device to see all the content?

Re: Mobile device scrolling

Raul
Can any of the devs please address this?

Re: Mobile device scrolling

Katie
Im having the same problem as well. A solution would be very much appreciated.

Re: Mobile device scrolling

smappdooda
It has been sometime since this has been posted around and I am sure there might be some behind the scenes tweaking going on to eventually address this, but I would like to know if it will be fixed or not. If there is to be no response anytime soon, I will sadly have to abandon SB and find another kind of interface.

Re: Mobile device scrolling

filmmaker
i don't think there's too much going on for mobile devs.

sb is giving me tons of headaches so what i'm doing is converting all of my pages to PHP/js.  i get nothing but problems on iPhone/Android/Win7 Mobile.  i'll PHP and drupal my way out of sb.

this is my biggest complaint gallery only shows first image and no navigation buttons only the close button, there are many other small issues that i'm fixing with PHP.
TTA

Re: Mobile device scrolling

TTA
there many lightbox scripts that works perfectly with mobile devices

Re: Mobile device scrolling

smappdooda
The problem is a lot of the ones that do work are either slow, ugly, or don't handle all of the formats I need. I recently started playing with fancybox and it too goes wonky on mobile devices.

I wish someone from the SB team would either address this or perhaps give us a hint that they are working on an update.
TTA

Re: Mobile device scrolling

TTA
Give a Try to lightbox evolution

Now for image and inline HTML i'm using it, and works with all browser

Re: Mobile device scrolling

j0rd
Lightbox evolution does not appear to work well with mobile browsers (tested on Android). At least not the one I found here. http://codecanyon.net/item/jquery-lightbox-evolution/115655

I've spent about 3 hours Googling lightbox versions and none of them work well with mobile. Those that work well on mobile fall apart on non-Webkit based browsers like Firefox or IE.

So far, I'm not finding anything that "Plays well with others".

The major thing that seems to trip up all the "boxes" is Mobile pinch & zoom. If you're zoomed in, it appears the boxes use this width & height. Maybe a simple hack in this logic and we could make shadowbox at least usable.

If anyone has examples of lightboxes which work in Mobile (Android & iOS) as well as all modern browsers, I'd love a link.

Re: Mobile device scrolling

smappdooda
I have just reserved myself to make mobile versions of sites now. It's just easier.

I have been toying with Fancybox and it too suffers.
pam

Re: Mobile device scrolling

pam
I'm having the same problem with iphone and tablets. Nobody found a solution? Is fancybox working with scroll ?