Monoslideshow

Sharkbite
Has anyone tried to use this with monoslideshow (www.monoslideshow.com) so when you click on a slide the shadowbox image displays?

Re: Monoslideshow

theturninggate
I tried and it doesn't work. MonoSlideshow freaks out when you put the rel="shadowbox" attribute into the XML file.

Re: Monoslideshow

Sharkbite
I almost have this working. It seems to work fine in Firefox and Safari, but not in Explorer. Do you have any ideas?
http://www.sharkbite.ca/clienttempsites/test/wclh-test/

Here's the xml code

<slideshow>

        <preferences
                kenBurnsMode = "random"
        />

        <album thumbnail="album/albumThumbnail.jpg" title="Example album" description="Example description" imagePath="album/images" thumbnailPath="album/thumbnails">

        </album>

</slideshow>

Re: Monoslideshow

ds10
Has anyone gotten monoslideshow to work with shadowbox?!

Re: Monoslideshow

Sharkbite
I did not try it with Shadowbox, but I did get it to work with Lightbox, if that help.

http://www.westcoastloghomes.com