Move Shadowbox's prev / next arrows outside the er, box?

Move Shadowbox's prev / next arrows outside the er, box?

Matt P

Hey guys,

I was wondering what would be required to move the previous and next arrows to the left and right of the image being viewed (respectfully).

Thanks,
Matt

Re: Move Shadowbox's prev / next arrows outside the er, box?

Matt P
I apologize if this has been covered elsewhere in the forum, but if it has I haven't been able to find it.

-Matt

I hate to be a double bumper, but does anyone have any ideas?  I've been messing about with it myself but I'm just totally not a programmer and couldn't come to any meaningful solution.

Re: Move Shadowbox's prev / next arrows outside the er, box?

Matt P
I followed another forum poster's advice and was able to get the Shadowbox arrows to appear when mousing over the displayed image, but I wasn't able to get the arrows outside the box (the left to the left of the box and the right to the right).  Any suggestions or tutorials?