Move the position of the previous / next arrows outside image..

Move the position of the previous / next arrows outside image..

Matt P
Hey guys,

I did a search on this and didn't come up with anything so I hope this hasn't been asked already.

I was wondering, is it possible to move the previous image / next image arrows to the left and right of the Shadowbox image area and have them always visible, so interaction with tablets and such is easier?

Thank you,
Matt

Re: Move the position of the previous / next arrows outside image..

Matt P
I hate to bump, but I can't help but think spam is pushing this thread out of the limelight a bit.. does anyone have any ideas?

Re: Move the position of the previous / next arrows outside image..

Matt P
And guys, this being mentioned in the forum's past is not equal to a solution being found.

Re: Move the position of the previous / next arrows outside image..

Eric M
Yeah. Just edit the shadowbox CSS to have your own positioning, and resize the box sizes with new images for arrows as well.
Something like this should work for you.

whateveritiscalled {
position: fixed;
width: 50px!important;
height: 50px!important;