Multiple Developers License

matsuda
hi.
There is no limit to the number of the WEB site?

Re: Multiple Developers License

PhilipSmith
One developer license grants 1 developer the right to use our software tools in design-time.
The limits on the hobbyist & small business  licenses just mean, that we do not sell more that 1-3 licenses to a company of that type as these licenses are targeted at hobbyists and small businesses. That you can purchase unlimited UI for Windows 8Professional HTML+​XAML licenses, simply means that we do not enforce any restriction on the number of licenses you can purchase. Check admission essay writing service articles.