Multiple html instances

Vaskerville
It would seem that this would work automatically...I don't find anything special on the demo page...but I am unable to have multiple instances of the html Shadowbox on a single page.

The odd thing though, it works if they all have the same url - when they are different it doesn't work.

Something easy I'm missing? Perhaps Shadowbox can't do this?

Re: Multiple html instances

Vaskerville
Very strange...the error is coming from line 1034...meaning, it's an unsupported type. For the life of me, I can't figure out what the difference would be between...

http://www.google.com/

and

http://192.168.2.8/project3/project-2/

I've also tried the url as /project3/project-2/ but this didn't work as well.

Re: Multiple html instances

Vaskerville
Still not sure what's going on...but...I've forced the type to be 'iframe' on line 1034 this way...

current_gallery[i].type = 'iframe';

It works, but there must be some other way to force type if it's needed. I guess.