Multiple instances of Shadowbox

nathanbunn
This may have been asked before, so I apologise if it has, or if it is included in the Usage documentation.

I have downloaded the jQuery package of Shadowbox and am using it on a local testing server for now until I have hosting purchased.  I want to have a gallery set up, with each image being displayed twice.  Each image will be a poster that I have designed.  One will be resized, one will be full size and draggable.  I have been able to set up the full size image, but how do I set up the resized image?  Obviously I need to links, which is fine by me.  Also, how to I do this on more than one image, bearing in mind that I do not want to set up image galleries with next and previous buttons, I want each image to be a separate instance (or at least not have it display the next and previous links).

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Re: Multiple instances of Shadowbox

HenzeBerkheij
just put each image in it's own gallery like this rel="shadowbox[picname]", rel="shadowbox[picname2]", rel="shadowbox[picname3]" etcetera...