Multiple videos in one gallery + IE

ANTI BLA
hello,

I've one problem with IE8 didn't try on any other so far... so what happens is if I have a gallery with more then one videos inside in FLV / JW PLAYER - it will allways show the first one and then the others are just black but running... it worked fine in every other browser where I tested it so far.

any solutions for that or is there anybody else with the same problem?

thanks in advance
bye anti

Re: Multiple videos in one gallery + IE

ltooz
This post was updated on .
I think I solved the ie8 problem here and the demo for all playlist of videos is here.

Just force the ie8 to be in standard mode at your website. Kill the compatibility mode.

Cheers,

Louis

Re: Multiple videos in one gallery + IE

ANTI BLA
I still have the same problem..

the thing is it does work in IE but only for the first video in the gallery and the others are playing but just a black screen while you can hear the sound.