Nav pngs disappear in IE6 after skinning?

Nav pngs disappear in IE6 after skinning?

jrotondo38
Actually, I didn't even skin anything. All I did was swap the divs for the title and info/nav areas so that the title is below the image, and the info and navigation is at the top.

The buttons are still there. If I hover over them, the cursor changes and you can work the navigation, but it's invisible. I suppose the easy fix is to replace the nav pngs with GIF images, but they won't look as nice.

Any suggestions to get the PNG fix working again?

Thanks