New to lightbox.

KalleDisco
Hi. I´m new to lightbox. Is there anyone here who has a tutroial how to add it to a webpage done in dreamweaver?

Re: New to lightbox.

mitrzne
i second this - would be great if someone could post a tutorial page on getting a shadowbox site off the ground.

specifically i'd like to be able to move all of the shadowbox code into a folder and have all of my pages access it from there. i tried this - and yes :) the code broke.

i'm ready to dig in and would appreciate any help that the community might give

big thanks -tom