Newbie question

n2fisher
Hi .. sorry for the newbie question, but I'm just starting to learn about shadowbox type systems.

I've got it working at:

http://dev.martingraphics.com/vehicle-graphics/

(scroll down and click on the "Gi Roo" or the "Illinois Football" vehicles)

A few things that I'd like ..

1)  I'd like the gallery to rotate -- so that when you are on the last image, clicking "next" will go back to the first image.
2)  I'd like the NEXT/PREV buttons to be larger .. it's pretty hard for visitors to find them.
3)  I'd like clicking on the image to go to the next image .. this is common in image viewers like this.  Perhaps hitting space could also go to the next image.

I'd also appreciate seeing some sample coding of API usage .. I work best with seeing a working example, then I can modify it to what I'm wanting.

Thanks in advance!

Re: Newbie question

n2fisher
I've changed that link to use lightbox instead of shadowbox ..

Here's an updated link that uses shadowbox:

http://dev.martingraphics.com/vehicle-graphics/index-shadowbox.php

Re: Newbie question

n2fisher
I found the setup option "continuous" which now lets it go from the last slide to the first slide of the gallery.

Re: Newbie question

XoneFobic
Not related to the question at hand.
But please. Fix the background.
Because of mouse scrolling. The bird background is moving sideways. Actually making me seasick.

Just my 2 cents

body { background-attachment: fixed; }

Re: Newbie question

n2fisher
Thanks much!  I've added fixed to the URL.