smappdooda
Ok first let me say I am not terribly hip to the groove when it comes to advanced website stuff like javascript, etc.

I have seen SOMEWHERE on this forum a link to a page where someone got their SB to resize when it went to a totally different page from within that one shadowbox. Sadly, I cannot find that post.

I know this has been touched on a bit here and there and I found this post http://shadowbox-js.com/forum.html#nabble-td4001806|a4001806

but I am a bit stumped on what exactly to do and where to add what.

So if someone could break it down for a bit, I'd be greatly appreciative.

Re: Next page resize?

smappdooda
I finally found the post/site I was referring to (Looking for something TOTALLY different oddly enough) - http://shadowbox-js.com/forum.html#nabble-td3711502

Again, I can't exactly figure out what is going on with all of that there. At least I know I'm not TOTALLY crazy.