No scrollbars in iPad for iFrame

Tony
I have some html pages opening in shadowbox as iframes. The html pages are very tall so vertical scrollbars appear to view inside shadowbox.  While viewing these tall pages on iPad, the vertical scrollbar doesn't appear. Am I missing something with init or is this compatibility issue with iPad.  Any suggestions? Thanks ahead of time.

Re: No scrollbars in iPad for iFrame

Paul Versteeg
Try to scroll with two fingers within the iframe.

Re: No scrollbars in iPad for iFrame

scribble
The suggestion "scroll with 2 fingers inside the iframe" doesn't work for me on my iOS devices. Does it for anyone else?

Re: No scrollbars in iPad for iFrame

Tony
That suggestion didn't work for me either.  It seems like all these lightbox/overlay scripts have the same problem with iframes.  My clients occasionally have press articles to showcase on their websites.  I had the articles open in Shadowbox inside iFrame so users could scroll through the entire article vertically.  iPad does not work in this situation.  I'm open to any suggestions.

Re: No scrollbars in iPad for iFrame

Warren Herndon
not working for me either... works fine in all browsers on a desktop or laptop...

Re: No scrollbars in iPad for iFrame

otheroom
I'm trying to get an older site I developed that uses Shadowbox going on the iPad. I've run into this lack of scrolling as well. Is there any way around this?

Re: No scrollbars in iPad for iFrame

arttronics
I'm not able to download the .zip file and test Shadowbox v4 for iPad, iPhone, iPod, iOS useage since I don't have access to those items, but I'm waiting till it's stable and ready on the desktop first. One too many keywords, eh?

Consider this POST that shows you how to remove scrollbars from the Shadowbox iframe Player.

When posting your markup here on the forum follow these simple steps:

0. Login and paste your markup into the Message Box.
1. Mouse select the markup you just pasted.
2. Press the More Button from the Message Box Toolbar.
3. Select Raw text from the drop down menu. DONE!

If I don't respond to your POST, it's your inability to provide your markup correctly.

Check out a few DEMOS I made that are here in this forum.