Not working in IE 10 for YouTube videos

Dunbar36
Recently discovered that Shadowbox links to YouTube videos is not working properly in IE 10. The modal window pops up, but where the video should be is white. The sound can be heard, but the video is blank. We have tried the following: Removing the meta tag that renders the site in IE9 browser mode. Remove site specific CSS. Remove site specific HTML. Remove site specific JS. Changing shadowbox version. Thanks in advance for any assistance.

Re: Not working in IE 10 for YouTube videos

Matt
I'm having the same problem.

Can anyone help debug this?

Anyone?

You can see the behavior here: http://www.outdoorphotogear.com/store/think-tank-photo-citywalker-10.html

-Matt

Re: Not working in IE 10 for YouTube videos

Matt
BUMP.

Anyone?

Re: Not working in IE 10 for YouTube videos

xtremeIX
I'm also having this problem in IE 10 and it doesn't matter if I run it in compatibility mode.

Re: Not working in IE 10 for YouTube videos

Matt Dennison
Still no one?

Re: Not working in IE 10 for YouTube videos

Julie
This is a major issue for me and I am trying to find an alternative solution right now.  Does anybody have any suggestions?

Re: Not working in IE 10 for YouTube videos

pankaj
I am having the same issue.

Extra padding is added on right and bottom of the video and it is not closing on click of cross button

Please help

Re: Not working in IE 10 for YouTube videos

pankaj
Still no reply??

this is a dead thread

Re: Not working in IE 10 for YouTube videos

Kevin
Try this....in your anchor tag, you'll need to add the variable "player=swf"...like so

That should fix it.

-kev

Re: Not working in IE 10 for YouTube videos

Matt Dennison
I'm also seeing the extra padding, and the window won't close.

Anyone??