Open player in fullscreen

no64
I tried different settings to open up YouTube and Vimeo Videos with shadowbox.
That works good so far, but I can't get the "fullscreen" buttons of the players to work.

Vimeo:

href="http://www.vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=967247&server=www.vimeo.com&autoplay=0&fullscreen=1&show_portrait=0&show_title=1&show_byline=0&md5=&color=#666666&context=&context_id=&hd_off=0"

YouTube (the new beta player):

href="http://www.youtube.com/swf/watch.swf?video_id=BS8LnsXXImk&fmt=18&playnext=0&enablejsapi=1"

The "fullscreen" buttons shows up, but with no functions.
Is that disabled somewhere in the shadowbox script?

...I think, I need to set "allowFullscreen = true" somewhere...

Re: Open player in fullscreen

no64
I was thinking of this a few times....

...wouldn't it be possible to make preset "embed" settings for several VideoPortals in the shadowbox.js file?

so you just have to make something like this for implementing a movie (pseudo code):

*a rel="shadowbox;width=405;height=340;options={youTube}" class="option" title="David Beckham" href="http://www.youtube.com/v/wbzLpteC8ng&autoplay=0">YouTube

or even some auto scan of the URL .... "if URL = http://www.youtube.com/etc.....

then use the youTube embed code

else