Opera for Mac.. Close/Play/Pause/FF/RW buttons hidden under the image

Opera for Mac.. Close/Play/Pause/FF/RW buttons hidden under the image

eTard
On Opera (9.01) for a Mac when the image pops open, the slideshow/navigation buttons - close, play, pause, stop, FF, RW - are hidden UNDER the image. I know this because when I scroll the page, they suddenly appear where they are suppose to in the lower right corner and when the image loads, you can glimpse them in the middle of the page under the image.

UPDATE: seems to be fixed in 9.63 version as an FYI