Overlay problem in Safari - Windows

Brian99_1
Hello,

After trying a bunch of lightbox type scripts so far this has been the most flexible!

The problem I'm having has to do with Safari on windows only making the overlay the size of the current window and not expanding or moving when you scroll down the page. If you have sarfari you can check out the problem I'm having here.
http://pointclickmedia.ca/hairfaxtest/contact-us/

if you scroll down to the bottom of the page and click the play video link in the featured testimonial section on the bottom left side you should see what I mean.

A note: I'm using wordpress 2.5 as the base for this site (just in case that means something to someone) and I haven't hooked any of the sections up to anything yet. and I've already set my doc type to a strict type.

once I get this one figured out I also have a less severe issue in IE 6 & 7 where the window that opens is only opening mid way through the page which means you have to scroll back up to find the video or image once it starts to play.

Thanks folks I hope to make regular visits here to get involved with this great script.

Re: Overlay problem in Safari - Windows

Brian99_1
it appears it was one of my styles that was reaking havoc with overlay in safari for some reason... hopefully I'll get it all back together without causing too many more issues... thanks to those who looked and if you have any useful input it is appreaciated.