Overlay problem in Safari on Mac

no64
I discovered an overlay problem in Safari on Mac.
The overlay only covers about the half of the height.

Do anybody also have that problem?

Re: Overlay problem in Safari on Mac

What version of Safari are you using? I'm using 3.1 and it works fine.

Re: Overlay problem in Safari on Mac

no64
Hi,

I'm using Safari Version 3.1.1 (4525.18)

I have attached a pic where you can see (hope so, its dark) that the second half of the site isn't covered by the overlay.
I'm using this in a Joomla 1.5 environment.

Re: Overlay problem in Safari on Mac

jensa
Hi Michael and no64. I have the same problem. I have Safari 3.1.1 and I'm quite sure this worked well before. The issue is really that the overlay displays, but when the user scrolls, the overlay scrolls as well.

On this article: http://www.flashmagazine.com/News/detail/mxna_improvements/ clicking the images below the article will show the problem.